- General Mills is reviewing the pan-European ad account for its Nature Valley cereal bar brand, including the £12 million UK business.
- Air New Zealand has put its estimated £10 million global ad account up for review.
- Hastings Direct, the insurance company, is looking to appoint an advertising agency ahead of a £7 million brand campaign.
- The Department of Health has launched an estimated £50 million "winner takes all" pitch as it looks to consolidate its digital and direct accounts into a single agency.
- The Government is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief for the National Citizen Service, which is designed to make good citizens of young adults.
Tags: The Government, National Citizen Service, The Department of Health, Hastings Direct, Air New Zealand, Albion, Host, General Mills, reviews, Work Club, Nature Valley