- HTC, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer, is holding a review of its estimated £100 million global media planning and buying account.
- Emirates has kicked off a pitch for its £10 million UK advertising account.
- Which?, the consumer champion, is talking to agencies about its £5 million advertising account.
- Royal Mail Group is reviewing its £11 million digital agency roster.
- Scottish Power has called a review of its advertising account, currently held by the Edinburgh-based agency Newhaven.
- VisitScotland, the Scottish tourist board, has launched a review of its international creative agency requirements.
- Old Jamaica Ginger Beer is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Tags: Old Jamaica Ginger Beer, Splash Worldwide, Cott, VisitScotland, G2 Germany, Green Team, Scottish Power, Newhaven, Royal Mail Group, Proximity London, Targetbase Claydon Heeley, TMW, HTC, reviews, ZenithOptimedia, Deustch LA, Emirates, Chemistry, StrawberryFrog, Which?,