August 23, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/OXMAvJ
- FirstGroup, the transport company that is set to replace Virgin Trains as the operator of the West Coast Mainline, is looking for an advertising agency to handle its estimated £7 million account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RGpwZD
- SCA has put the international advertising account for its Tena range up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Pza12V
- Louis Vuitton, the fashion house, is reviewing its global advertising arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Nj8SxR
- Lidl is on the hunt for an agency to handle its £18 million UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/O8x5BE
- Allianz Worldwide Care, the health insurance brand, is looking for a UK agency to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/R3YchA
- Elemis, the luxury beauty and spa brand, is seeking an agency to handle its ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/O5JM1P
- Kwik Fit, the car maintenance specialist, has called a review of its below-the-line agency arrangements.