- Barclays, the under-fire bank, is reviewing its global digital creative business.
- UltraViolet, a new digital film service backed by the film companies Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures and Warner Bros, is looking for an ad shop and a media agency to handle its £5 million account.
- Bwin, the online gaming group, is reviewing its estimated £50 million media planning and buying business across key European markets.
- The travel search website Momondo is seeking an ad agency as its ramps up its marketing spend.
- BullionVault, the online investment gold service, is in talks with creative and media agencies as it looks to ramp up its advertising.
- Honda Dealer Group launches review.
Tags: Barclays, LBi, Ogilvy & Mather, O&M, Profero, SapientNitro, Dare, UltraViolet, Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures, Warner Bros., Bwin, UM London, Momondo, BullionVault, Galmarley, reviews, TriHonda Dealer Group