- Dairy Queen launches review.
- Associated British Foods has called a review of its UK Grocery Group's £21 million media planning and buying arrangements.
- BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
- Barclays is reviewing its £11 million UK direct marketing agency arrangements.
- BullionVault, the online investment gold service, is in talks with creative and media agencies as it looks to ramp up its advertising.
- Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
- Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
- Florette, the salad brand, is holding a pitch for its £5 million media planning and buying account.
- Sony Electronics is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe.
Tags: Associated British Foods, ABF, ZenithOptimedia, reviews, BT.com, LBi, Barclays, Balloon Dog, EHS 4D, Soho Square, Teamspirit, VCCP me, BullionVault, Galmarley, Prostate Cancer UK, MI Media, Arena Media, Manning Gottlieb OMD, the7stars, McCain, Birds Eye, Frozen Food Group, Florette, The Media Shop, Sony Electronics, Facebook, Twitter, Dairy Queen, Grey NY, WPP Group