September 13, 2012
- Dairy Queen launches review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NmkIWG
- Associated British Foods has called a review of its UK Grocery Group's £21 million media planning and buying arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OswO24
- BT has kicked off a pitch for the global services, consumer and business, activity around BT.com.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q5AKkX
- Barclays is reviewing its £11 million UK direct marketing agency arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QIAhrz
- BullionVault, the online investment gold service, is in talks with creative and media agencies as it looks to ramp up its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NOWc1W
- Prostate Cancer UK is reviewing its estimated £4 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PeUDqD
- Brands including McCain and Birds Eye are backing a frozen-food awareness drive, beginning with a search for an advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NqjNEI
- Florette, the salad brand, is holding a pitch for its £5 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QIDuaw
- Sony Electronics is looking for an agency to handle its social media activity across Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OkFsdb