October 4, 2012
Read more: http://bit.ly/SzSnNM
- United Colors of Benetton is gearing up to consolidate its media planning and buying account into its first agency network.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T5IMj1
- Iglo Group, the frozen-food giant, is reviewing its advertising arrangements for its Iglo brand across continental Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UhYVU8
- Rentokil Initial, the multinational facilities company whose interests span catering, parcel-delivery, hygiene and pest control, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QKvWBw
- Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QJERGB
- Dairy Crest is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its Milk & More delivery service brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PTv1PW
- Unipart Group, the logistics, supply and manufacturing company, has engaged AAR to assist it with its search for an advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/O7TQdu
- Unilever is holding a global digital and direct marketing pitch for its Lipton Ice Tea and Lipton hot drink brands.