- United Colors of Benetton is gearing up to consolidate its media planning and buying account into its first agency network.
- Iglo Group, the frozen-food giant, is reviewing its advertising arrangements for its Iglo brand across continental Europe.
- Rentokil Initial, the multinational facilities company whose interests span catering, parcel-delivery, hygiene and pest control, is looking for an agency to handle its global advertising account.
- Nuffield Health, the not-for-profit gym and healthcare business, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
- Dairy Crest is looking for an agency to handle advertising for its Milk & More delivery service brand.
- Unipart Group, the logistics, supply and manufacturing company, has engaged AAR to assist it with its search for an advertising agency.
- Unilever is holding a global digital and direct marketing pitch for its Lipton Ice Tea and Lipton hot drink brands.
Tags: United Colors of Benetton, consolidate, reviews, Iglo Group, Birds Eye, BBDO Proximity, Rentokil Initial, Gyro, Nuffield Health, Beta, Dairy Crest, Iris Worldwide, Milk & More, Unipart Group, pitches, Nexus/H, Unilever, Lipton, DDB Paris