June 19, 2013
- The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) has called a pitch for its Child Maintenance Service account through the Government Procurement Service.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15jGw9a
June 17, 2013
- Samsung launches public relations agency review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/120WBOz
June 13, 2013
- Nokia is inviting agencies to pitch for its global advertising account and is seeking a fresh creative approach to help it recover ground on rivals Apple and Samsung.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15ZAtss
- Emirates is in the early stages of reviewing its global media arrangements, estimated to be worth £100 million.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bzqf36
- Land Rover, the British car brand owned by the Indian company Tata Motors, is seeking an agency to handle its CRM business in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1502UnO