May 16, 2013
- 118 118, the directory enquiries business, is looking for a UK creative shop.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10ubP2j
- Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty company, is looking for a global creative agency following a strategic review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1079s5Q
- SCA, the consumer goods company that owns brands including Plenty and Bodyform, is reviewing its global media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14sPUZz
May 9, 2013
- Mercedes-Benz is preparing to review its European media business, currently held by Group M agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZRHuek
- Slendertone, the muscle-toning brand, is talking to ad agencies about an international brief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YHT8cW
- Ferrero, the Italian chocolate company, has called an international review of its media planning and buying business, putting the UK incumbent, MEC, on alert.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YwJlV0
- Shell is seeking an agency to handle global CRM.
Read more: http://bit.ly/193yR0L
May 8, 2013
- Paddy Power has launched a wide-ranging review of its UK comms operation as it seeks to boost its voice in corporate Britain.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18tQrh6
- Tata Global Beverages, which owns Tetley and other tea brands, is putting its creative account up for review as part of its drive to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16himl5
May 3, 2013
- EDF Energy, the energy company majority owned by the French state, is reviewing its media planning and buying account across Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YjiiMF
- General Electric (GE), the technology and finance conglomerate, is holding a global multi-agency review of its media arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/112frM6