February 20, 2013
- Staples issues RFP in bid to consolidate.
Read more: http://bit.ly/131ZqVz
February 14, 2013
February 7, 2013
- GlaxoSmithKline has opened talks with agencies ahead of a review of its estimated £1 billion global media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XXmwVq
- Virgin Atlantic is reviewing its global digital and direct marketing arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/121tQCq
- Zoopla, the property website, has puts its £4 million advertising account up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YWbdng
- PokerStars is talking to UK agencies about an advertising brief to promote the online poker site.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11sesV7
February 6, 2013
- LG reviewing media duties in U.S. and certain global markets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11Wuykc
February 1, 2013
- Coca-Cola is reviewing its £30m UK media planning and buying business, which is currently held by Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XtgDRx