November 20, 2012
November 16, 2012
- Innocent, the smoothies manufacturer and serial advertising account reviewer, has put its £6 million creative business up for pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TO8p55
- Superdrug, the UK's second-largest health and beauty retailer, is reviewing its £5 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RZ5gkj
- SCA has confirmed details of its global advertising review process, which includes feminine hygiene brands such as Libresse and Libra as well as Bodyform.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QiORJ5
- Gatwick Airport has called a review of its £15 million five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XMJZ0H
- Avios, the travel loyalty programme previously known as Airmiles, is on the hunt for a digital and direct marketing agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Qj1jbM
Hurricane Delayed News
November 8, 2012
- Ferrero is looking for an agency to handle UK advertising for its Tic Tac brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TO4rvr
- Lloyds Banking Group has called a review of its digital business as it looks to beef up its roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Q0f2Ee
- The EDF Energy London Eye is looking for an agency to create a 2013 campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SU5eLw
- Speedo, the swimwear brand, is reviewing its digital account across the UK and Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UoLTUt
November 8, 2012
- Lego is looking for an advertising agency to handle its UK brand campaign for 2013.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VGEcsP
- Glenmorangie, the single-malt whisky brand, is seeking a UK advertising agency to handle its £6 million account after parting company with WCRS.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RlvnQN
- Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S0yFXS
- Holland & Barrett is reviewing its £6 million advertising account as it prepares to launch a major brand push next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uo0ek0
- Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uo0Bey
- Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand, has put its UK digital business up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VI3ze1
- Qsoft Consulting, the operator of GaydarRadio, is looking to appoint an integrated agency ahead of an advertising campaign for its Gaydar-branded dating websites.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SwUzTg
- Reckitt Benckiser conducts digital search.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T5Mt5h
- 4 finalists emerge in Charles Schwab review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RV9uWS
November 5, 2012
- Taylors of Harrogate, the tea and coffee merchant that owns the Yorkshire Tea brand, has called a review its £4m media planning and buying account as it aims to consolidate its business into one agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XdDiVj
- MasterCard set to select Ketchum as new PR shop.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YLoWtB