December 6, 2012
- RPA mounts defense in Honda review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UpP8ai
- Carlsberg is talking to networks about a global advertising brief.
- The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief to help it connect with new audiences.
- Dyson, the brand best known for its vacuum cleaners, is reviewing its estimated £130 million global media planning and buying account.
- Audi UK has kicked off a pitch to find a digital agency of record to handle its website and digital strategy.
- Grant's, the blended Scotch whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising account as it moves to ramp up its marketing activity.
December 5, 2012
- The Southbank Centre, the complex of artistic venues on the south bank of the Thames, is reviewing its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uf1jo1
November 29, 2012
- Heineken International is holding a global pitch to find an agency to create a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YaM48n
- Drinkaware, the alcohol education organisation, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QsWV93
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group is reviewing its corporate advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Swz8Dm
- Hailo, the taxi-booking app that has emerged as an adland favourite, is looking for a creative agency to help build its brand as it expands globally.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TosPR4
- Kayak, the online travel search engine, is reviewing its £24 million media planning and buying business across Western Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/V6oAJD
- Wickes, the home-improvement retailer, is reviewing its search account, currently held by Greenlight.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Wxf3wB
- Sacla, the Italian pasta sauce specialist, is reviewing its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UuwPmC
- Emirates is looking for an agency to handle a global digital brief to promote its fleet of aircraft.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TvicQ6
November 27, 2012
- The Payments Council, the payment services body run by high-street banks and supported by the Government, is looking for an agency to handle a brief promoting mobile payments.
Read more: http://bit.ly/V4x2cI
- French Connection, the fashion retailer, has made initial approaches to agencies to discuss its media arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TkeSU7