November 8, 2012
- Lego is looking for an advertising agency to handle its UK brand campaign for 2013.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VGEcsP
- Glenmorangie, the single-malt whisky brand, is seeking a UK advertising agency to handle its £6 million account after parting company with WCRS.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RlvnQN
- Virgin Holidays is looking for an agency to handle its search, social media, affiliate and mobile marketing. Its search partner of four years, Steak, has declined to repitch for the business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/S0yFXS
- Holland & Barrett is reviewing its £6 million advertising account as it prepares to launch a major brand push next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uo0ek0
- Groupe Danone, the owner of brands including Activia, Actimel and Evian, is looking for an agency to handle a new digital initiative.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Uo0Bey
- Andrex, the Kimberly-Clark toilet-tissue brand, has put its UK digital business up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VI3ze1
- Qsoft Consulting, the operator of GaydarRadio, is looking to appoint an integrated agency ahead of an advertising campaign for its Gaydar-branded dating websites.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SwUzTg
- Reckitt Benckiser conducts digital search.
Read more: http://bit.ly/T5Mt5h
- 4 finalists emerge in Charles Schwab review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RV9uWS
November 5, 2012
- Taylors of Harrogate, the tea and coffee merchant that owns the Yorkshire Tea brand, has called a review its £4m media planning and buying account as it aims to consolidate its business into one agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XdDiVj
- MasterCard set to select Ketchum as new PR shop.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YLoWtB
October 25, 2012
- Avis Budget Group, the car-rental company, is reviewing its estimated £15 million pan-European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SzNKB7
- Merck, the global healthcare company, is set to review its estimated £100 million international media business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PtEjGF
- Clas Ohlson, Sweden's third-largest retailer, is on the hunt for an agency to handle advertising in the UK as it ramps up its marketing efforts.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TIqPCg
- The Association of Train Operating Companies has called a review of its media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WLZINe
- Friends of the Earth is looking for an agency to create a fundraising campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TIr5kM
- The Volvo Group is looking for an agency to handle the advertising account for Volvo Trucks.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TizSO6
October 24, 2012
- Grey and BBDO are understood to be lining up against incumbent JWT for the £400m HSBC global creative account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TRf1Oi
- W+K plays for the big dough.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RtDPNb
- Sonic preps for PR review in wave of fast-food account shakeups.
Read more: http://bit.ly/RTn6SZ
October 19, 2012
- HSBC Reaches Out Beyond WPP After Eight-Year Relationship.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TCNujE