August 3, 2012
- Marriott selects 3 finalists in creative review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Rq8KIs
August 2, 2012
- General Mills is reviewing the pan-European ad account for its Nature Valley cereal bar brand, including the £12 million UK business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MeRkwh
- Air New Zealand has put its estimated £10 million global ad account up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NW7ldA
- Hastings Direct, the insurance company, is looking to appoint an advertising agency ahead of a £7 million brand campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MT3j8Q
- The Department of Health has launched an estimated £50 million "winner takes all" pitch as it looks to consolidate its digital and direct accounts into a single agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NLVLEx
- The Government is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief for the National Citizen Service, which is designed to make good citizens of young adults.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NLWVQk
July 31, 2012
- The Turkish Culture and Tourism Office has put out a tender for a 2013 advertising campaign, inviting agencies to submit proposals for campaigns in one or more of six regions, with a total budget of $48m (£31m).
Read more: http://bit.ly/N8QeTt
July 26, 2012
- Ballantine's, the Pernod Ricard Scotch whisky brand, is reviewing its global advertising business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Opp1NH
- F&C Group, the asset management company, has called a review of its £3 million media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MZzpdR
- The Royal National Lifeboat Institution is seeking an agency to handle its £2.5 million fundraising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MnR4fI
- Nissan Motors is seeking an agency to handle its social media account across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and India.
Read more: http://bit.ly/MIvqr1
- Marylebone Cricket Club is seeking an agency to handle its global digital account as it looks to promote Lord's Cricket Ground as a venue.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NY01zk