June 10, 2013
June 6, 2013
- Media agencies have expressed caution over applying for a place on the Government's media strategy framework after claiming that ad agencies were "burned" in the creative framework process that concluded in February.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b8zyXI
- Vertu, the luxury mobile phone manufacturer, is talking to creative agencies ahead of a potential review of its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13ntIAu
- Bacardi is looking to consolidate the digital advertising account for its biggest brands into a single agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19Ly9Zj
- Foxy Bingo, the Cashcade-owned website, is talking to agencies about its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18RlGlh
- Energy drink brand Rockstar is looking for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10STOLR
- Volvo Cars launches global creative review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15Ock8O
May 30, 2013
- Hugo Boss, the designer label, is reviewing its global media planning and buying account to ensure its current agency, Havas Media, is providing the best quality and service.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15epWtz
- Toshiba, the Japanese consumer electronics company, is looking for an agency to work on a new UK project.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11dH4ik
- London & Partners, the official promotional body for London, is looking for an agency to create a digital campaign to boost visitors.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZgD5Rz
- Weight Watchers UK is reviewing its digital media account after splitting from the incumbent, Razorfish.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11D0S0q
- Carnival searches for media agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19pWgfN