April 25, 2013
- Danone has launched a review of its estimated £200 million global media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XZpsWa
- Fanta is looking for an agency to handle a European campaign, after the Coca-Cola brand posted strong volume growth in the first quarter.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZKCBDb
- Mizkan, the Japanese food company that bought Branston from Premier Foods for £92.5 million earlier this year, is looking for a creative agency and a media agency for the pickle brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZnaKJH
April 22, 2013
- Morrisons has put its £73 million advertising account up for pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10tEzec
April 18, 2013
- Freesat, the free-to-air digital satellite TV service, is in the early stages of reviewing its creative agency requirements as it looks to define its positioning in an increasingly competitive market.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZBRDH9
- HSBC is reviewing its direct marketing account across its retail division in the UK as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14ySRMe
April 17, 2013
- Change4Life, the Government's healthy living initiative, is gearing up to hold a review of its £10.9m advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10gf3Jz
- Three agencies have withdrawn from Betfair's pan-European creative pitch, amid claims the brand's marketing team demanded creative ideas too early on in the process.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17o40eq