May 23, 2013
- Rolls-Royce, the luxury car brand owned by BMW, is reviewing its global advertising business, currently held by Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16b81YL
- Comparethemarket.com is holding a pitch for its CRM business, currently held by Havas EHS, in the second review of its creative roster this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11cRudS
- Virgin Galactic, the company aiming to make holidays in space a reality, is understood to be in talks with UK PR shops.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ab0eGX
- The Department for Transport is looking for an advertising agency to continue its Think! road-safety campaign, ending a decades-long relationship with Leo Burnett, in the first major brief issued to the Government's new creative framework.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10pfMCq
- Diageo is looking to expand its roster with a search for an advertising agency to handle its vodka brand Cîroc.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Pw76F
- British American Tobacco is looking for an advertising agency to handle a campaign to support the launch of its Vype electronic cigarette next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10Vo1WT
May 22, 2013
- Delivery Hero, the company that owns a network of food delivery websites, is looking for an ad agency to work on its brands in Europe.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z0iOj3
May 21, 2013
- Santander, the UK retail and corporate bank, has called a review of its £27 million media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat.
Read more: http://bit.ly/165sqOO
May 20, 2013
May 16, 2013
- 118 118, the directory enquiries business, is looking for a UK creative shop.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10ubP2j
- Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty company, is looking for a global creative agency following a strategic review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1079s5Q
- SCA, the consumer goods company that owns brands including Plenty and Bodyform, is reviewing its global media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14sPUZz