April 4, 2013
- Itsu, the Asian-inspired food chain founded by the entrepreneur Julian Metcalfe, is looking for a creative agency ahead of its first advertising and marketing campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10uIp2J
March 28, 2013
- Premier Foods is holding a digital pitch for its "power brands", which include Hovis, Oxo and Mr Kipling.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XiVU6V
- Foot Locker is seeking an agency to work on its joint campaign with Adidas, little more than a year after handing the account to Creature.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14qy2RF
- The Imperial War Museums is looking for an advertising agency to work on a campaign to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World War.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10gB8kz
- Zurich, the insurance company, is planning to consolidate its creative, media and digital accounts into one holding group through an integrated pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14ybZJe
- BASF, the chemical giant, is reviewing its global corporate advertising after separating from Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, which had held the account since 2008.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11SasJz
March 27, 2013
- Thomas Cook, the crisis-hit tour operator, is reviewing its ad account as it struggles to settle on a marketing strategy to revive its fortunes.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11No6O5
March 21, 2013
- SSE, the UK's second-largest energy supplier, is reviewing its advertising and digital accounts. The reviews are being managed separately by AAR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YqVJFA
- Mattel, the toymaker behind Barbie and Fisher Price, is reviewing its European advertising agency roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XscUmP