April 11, 2013
- TK Maxx, the retailer, is hunting for its first pan-European creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10OcIjM
- BHS, the department store chain owned by Sir Philip Green's Arcadia Group, is reviewing its £4.4 million advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11Z5pbK
- Marks & Spencer is seeking an agency to handle its CRM account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YNEFdJ
- Feelunique.com, the beauty products retailer, has held early-stage meetings with creative agencies as it searches for a partner to consult on its brand positioning.
Read more: http://bit.ly/150mHs3
April 10, 2013
- Sony is preparing to pitch out its high-profile gaming work including the make-or-break launch of the PlayStation4.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XsbQm6
- Maggie's, the UK cancer charity, is looking for an agency to work on its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11TzhX9
- Four finalists pitch HHGregg's business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12Gj7PL
April 4, 2013
- Itsu, the Asian-inspired food chain founded by the entrepreneur Julian Metcalfe, is looking for a creative agency ahead of its first advertising and marketing campaign.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10uIp2J