March 6, 2013
- Ikea is set to split with Cake as the furniture giant pushes for better integration across its UK PR and marketing activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WJuaUg
- House of Fraser has called a review of its £5m media planning and buying business, which has been handled by Publicis Groupe's MediaVest for the past 14 years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/168vyGY
February 28, 2013
February 21, 2013
- British Airways is reviewing its global media planning and buying account, currently held by ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UMKffv
- Reckitt Benckiser, the owner of Durex and Vanish, is reviewing its UK digital roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13n1eEp
- Advertising agencies have been approached with a brief to promote the Government's apprenticeships drive.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yd4T8g
February 20, 2013
- Staples issues RFP in bid to consolidate.
Read more: http://bit.ly/131ZqVz