March 7, 2013
- Philadelphia, the cream-cheese range, is reviewing its £35 million pan-European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WXgqer
- Play.com is reviewing its advertising account as part of a repositioning as an eBay-style marketplace. The company is closing its retail business following changes to tax rules.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WwFisS
- Betfair is seeking an agency to handle its pan-European advertising business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Z1Lgyr
- WaterAid, the charity that promotes greater access to safe water, is looking for an advertising agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XsHjoL
- Sleepy's searches for a creative agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10lz1lc
March 6, 2013
- Ikea is set to split with Cake as the furniture giant pushes for better integration across its UK PR and marketing activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WJuaUg
- House of Fraser has called a review of its £5m media planning and buying business, which has been handled by Publicis Groupe's MediaVest for the past 14 years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/168vyGY
February 28, 2013
February 21, 2013
- British Airways is reviewing its global media planning and buying account, currently held by ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/UMKffv
- Reckitt Benckiser, the owner of Durex and Vanish, is reviewing its UK digital roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13n1eEp
- Advertising agencies have been approached with a brief to promote the Government's apprenticeships drive.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yd4T8g