February 7, 2013
- GlaxoSmithKline has opened talks with agencies ahead of a review of its estimated £1 billion global media planning and buying business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XXmwVq
- Virgin Atlantic is reviewing its global digital and direct marketing arrangements.
Read more: http://bit.ly/121tQCq
- Zoopla, the property website, has puts its £4 million advertising account up for review.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YWbdng
- PokerStars is talking to UK agencies about an advertising brief to promote the online poker site.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11sesV7
February 6, 2013
- LG reviewing media duties in U.S. and certain global markets.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11Wuykc
February 1, 2013
- Coca-Cola is reviewing its £30m UK media planning and buying business, which is currently held by Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XtgDRx
January 31, 2013
- Kmart begins creative-agency pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WDEcJ1
- Burger King is reviewing its £40 million pan-European media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WhyTQn
- EBay is looking for an agency to help create, develop and define a new global platform in the fashion space.
Read more: http://bit.ly/U2rnKk
- V, the energy drink, has called a review of its pan-European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XnJVkC
January 25, 2013
- BBVA, Spain's second-largest bank, is reviewing its creative agency requirements and looking to appoint a single agency group to handle its global business across all channels.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10WjJE3
- Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SMhluS