February 1, 2013
- Coca-Cola is reviewing its £30m UK media planning and buying business, which is currently held by Vizeum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XtgDRx
January 31, 2013
- Kmart begins creative-agency pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WDEcJ1
- Burger King is reviewing its £40 million pan-European media planning and buying account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WhyTQn
- EBay is looking for an agency to help create, develop and define a new global platform in the fashion space.
Read more: http://bit.ly/U2rnKk
- V, the energy drink, has called a review of its pan-European advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XnJVkC
January 25, 2013
- BBVA, Spain's second-largest bank, is reviewing its creative agency requirements and looking to appoint a single agency group to handle its global business across all channels.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10WjJE3
- Ralph Lauren, the US fashion giant, is looking for a digital creative agency to handle its business-to-business marketing.
Read more: http://bit.ly/SMhluS
January 24, 2013
- Chanel invites media shops to pitch account worth over $100 million.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14atuw6
- Nando's, the restaurant chain, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising.
Read more: http://bit.ly/W2OB1w
- Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by Beam, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WQMsUa
- RAC, the breakdown service, has met with media agencies ahead of a possible pitch for its £10 million planning and buying duties, currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/XCIYnf
- Philips, the electronics giant, has kicked off a review of its CRM account across its Consumer Lifestyle division.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10Uozl9
- Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ts57ck