- Adam & Eve/DDB has won a Grand Prix in film for its "I'm sorry I spent it on myself" campaign for Harvey Nichols, at the end of a successful week for the Omnicom-owned agency.
- Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
- Dentsu Tokyo bags the Titanium Grand Prix, arguably the highest honour amongst Cannes Lions awards, this year.
- The Branded Content and Entertainment jury failed to award a Grand Prix at last week's Cannes Lions, despite handing out 11 gold Lions.
- The Cannes Lions Festival tonight named WPP as holding company of the year for the fourth year running.
Tags: Adam & Eve/DDB, A&E/DDB, Agency of the Year, grand prix, film, Omnicom, Harvey Nichols, Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, WPP Group, holding company of the year, Integrated, titanium, Dentsu Tokyo, Honda Motors, Branded Content and Entertainment, jury