June 19, 2013
June 18, 2013
- Publicis Groupe has completed the property deal that will see Saatchi & Saatchi leave its Charlotte Street home after close to 40 years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14I8ONC
June 17, 2013
- Glue Isobar, the Dentsu-owned digital agency, is dropping the 'Glue' prefix from its name in the first step of a global realignment of the Isobar network.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZXmvGL
June 13, 2013
- MBA, the independent agency, has continued its recent expansion with the acquisition of Cubeworks, a Brighton-based web and mobile development business.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14yFpWb
June 6, 2013
- Havas Media Group has acquired "big data" specialists MFG Labs for an undisclosed sum, to further boost core analytics across group agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11uyoV0
- The Karma Communications Group, which owns Karmarama, has acquired the independent social media agency Grape Digital for an undisclosed sum.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13d16Im