April 25, 2013
- Droga5, the much-lauded creative network headquartered in Manhattan, is to open a London office in June, positioned as a European hub for global clients.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17kr5k6
April 22, 2013
- Direct Line Group is creating an in-house "digital agency" team, as the insurance company aims to "increase the depth" of its customer relationships.
Read more: http://bit.ly/ZHtiAW
- Former Cossette Vancouver creative directors Rob Sweetman and Bryan Collins are part of a team that has set up 123W, a new Vancouver-based agency. Other partners include Jeff Harrison, director of design at Rethink for the past eight years, and director of business Scot Keith, who worked on Hockey Canada's "Relax, it's just a game" TV ads. Sweetman and Collins have been partnered for more than a dozen years in Calgary and Vancouver, moving to Cossette Vancouver in 2008. There, in 2010, they helped the network open Dare Vancouver. Clients so far at 123W have included Canadian Pacific and SAXX Underwear
April 19, 2013
- MBA, the independent agency based in London, is to open its first overseas office in Miami.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11r2chH
April 18, 2013
- Hugh Baillie and Rachel Hatton, the former Ogilvy & Mather chief executive and group planning director, are joining forces with DHM's founder and owner Dave Dye to launch a new agency.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12pDwtD