- YouView is looking for a new advertising agency to handle its £10 million account after splitting with the incumbent, Adam & Eve/DDB.
- Halfords has put its £12 million advertising account up for pitch.
- BBVA, the Spanish bank, has approached media agency groups ahead of a review of its global media planning and buying business.
- Royal Mail has kicked off a review of its £8 million direct marketing business.
- The Global Brewers Initiative, created by a consortium of the nation's largest brewers, is looking for a media agency to handle its estimated £3 million account.
- Center Parcs, which spends £5 million on advertising, is on the hunt for an agency to create a campaign based on a brand repositioning brief.
Tags: YouView, Adam & Eve/DDB, reviews, pitches, Halfords, BBVA, Royal Mail, The Global Brewers Initiativ, Center Parcs