- Kinetic Worldwide, the WPP outdoor agency, has appointed Stuart Taylor, the former chief executive of GMG Radio, as its UK chief executive.
- Drew Meyers was named president of gyro San Francisco.
- SapientNitro hired Alison Garnett as creative director in Toronto. Previously, Garnett was creative director at Critical Mass in Toronto.
- Arnold Worldwide hired Tristan Kincaid as creative director in New York. Kincaid most recently served as creative director at Ogilvy & Mather.
- Jonathan Kopp joined Glover Park Group as chief interactive strategist and managing director.
- Conversation hired Brian Murphy as manager of brand development.
- Meg O'Brien joined Mindshare as director of social strategy on Unilever North America.
- JWT New York hired Jill Applebaum as creative director. Applebaum will work on Diageo’s Smirnoff and Nestlé’s Skinny Cow brands, among others. Applebaum joins JWT from Draftfcb New York, where she served as senior vice president, group creative director, overseeing creative development for Kraft’s Oreo brand.
- On February 1, Peter Ampe will join DDB Brussels as executive creative director.
- MeringCarson named Michael Leonardini as design director of its newly launched design group, Emcee Design.
Tags: Kinetic Worldwide, WPP, CEO, chief executive officer, Emcee Design, MeringCarson, design director, executive creative director, DDB Brussels, JWT New York, creative director, Smirnoff, Diageo, Mindshare, director of social strategy, Unilever, Glover Park Group, chief interactive strategist, MD, managing director, Arnold Worldwide, SapientNitro, gyro San Francisco, president