- Grey regains Advil, ThermaCare.
- Gillette Cuts to 3 in Creative Review [Updated]
- The Village Communications, the7stars-backed media agency, has been appointed by the luxury department store Liberty to handle its media planning and buying.
- Davidoff has appointed the start-up Johnny Fearless to its global ad account for its cigar brand after a four-way pitch.
- VCCP has won the brand advertising account for the consumer organisation Which? after a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
- Goodstuff Communications has been appointed by Taylors of Harrogate to handle its £5m media planning and buying account.
Tags: The Village Communications, Liberty, the7stars, Davidoff, Johnny Fearless, pitches, cigars, VCCP, Which?, Goodstuff Communications, Taylors of Harrogate, Procter & Gamble, Gillette, S&S, Saatchi & Saatchi, Grey NY, BBDO, Wieden + Kennedy, Wieden & Kennedy, W&K, W+K, Advil, Thermacare, Pfizer, mcgarrybowen, WPP Group, Dentsu