- Trinity Mirror has confirmed the centralisation of its £5 million media planning and buying business into Aegis UK agencies. Executives at Trinity Mirror deny that the move is connected to Aegis clients shifting advertising spend into the publisher's papers.
- Lidl has appointed M2M to its £21 million media planning and buying account after a competitive pitch.
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Engine and DLKW Lowe are among the agencies understood to have made it on to the Government's creative framework, while agencies such as DraftFCB and TMW are on the digital roster.
- TBWA\London has won the advertising account for the alcohol education organisation Drinkaware after a competitive pitch.
- Coca-Cola taps Mullen to handle advertising for Honest Tea.
Tags: Trinity Mirror, Aegis UK, Lidl, M2M, government, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Engine, DLKW Lowe, AMV BBDO, DraftFCB, TMW, Drinkaware, TBWA\London, pitches, Honest Tea, Coca-Cola Company, Mullen, Silver & Partners
Category: Account Moves