- Digitas Health named Tim Pantello as managing director of its Philadelphia office.
- Luckie & Company hired Chris Statt as chief financial officer; Laura Long as senior vice president/director of account management; and Eric Whitaker as vice president/director of brand planning.
- Specific Media named Larry Madden as chief financial officer.
- Organic hired Monik Sanghvi as chief strategy officer; and promoted Joe DiMeglio to chief client officer; and Audrey Melofchik to general manager.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day New York has appointed Leigh Baker, former Sapient Nitro global account lead and Aki Spicer, former director of digital strategy at Fallon, to the respective roles of head of account management and head of digital strategy.
Tags: Digitas Health, Tim Pantello, MD, managing director, Luckie & Company, Chris Statt, CFO, chief financial officer, Specific Media, Larry Madden, Organic, Monik Sanghvi, chief strategy officer, CSO, Joe DiMeglio, chief client officer, Audrey Melofchik, GM, general manager, TBWA\Chiat\Day NY, Leigh Baker, head of account management, account lead, Aki Spicer