- Staples leaves McCann after 9 years.
- McCann has been picked by Harrods to work on its brand campaign launch, among other projects, following a competitive pitch.
- Premier Foods has appointed 101 to work as agency of record on the Cadbury Mini Rolls account.
- WaterAid, the development charity that promotes safe access to water, has appointed Now to handle its fundraising and brand communications.
- DDB 'disappointed' in Tourism Australia loss, two agencies take over.
- Carat SA has been appointed to handle the media strategy and planning for global fast food giant Burger King.
- Havas Media bags Neo Milk Products.
- Lowe Lintas and Partners has been awarded the Go Air account in Mumbai.
- Campbell's Soup adds GSD&M, Taxi to agency roster.
Tags: Dentsu Worldwide, McGarryBowen, Carat, Staples, McCann Erickson NY, reviews, Aegis, MediaCom, Razorfish, GroupM, Publicis Groupe, WPP Group, Deutsch New York, Hill Holiiday, Harrods, Cadbury Mini Rolls, Premier Foods, 101, WaterAid, Now, Tourism Australia, DDB Sydney, Clemenger BBDO, DT, BK, Carat SA, Burger King, Neo Milk Products, Havas Media, NCR, Go Air, Lowe Lintas and Partners, GSD&M, Taxi Toronto, Campbell's Soup, WPP, Y&R, Omnicom Group, BBDO NY
Category: Account Moves