- Media agencies have expressed caution over applying for a place on the Government's media strategy framework after claiming that ad agencies were "burned" in the creative framework process that concluded in February.
- Vertu, the luxury mobile phone manufacturer, is talking to creative agencies ahead of a potential review of its advertising account.
- Bacardi is looking to consolidate the digital advertising account for its biggest brands into a single agency.
- Foxy Bingo, the Cashcade-owned website, is talking to agencies about its advertising account.
- Energy drink brand Rockstar is looking for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
- Volvo Cars launches global creative review.
Tags: GPS, The Government Procurement Service, IPA, Vertu, reviews, Bacardi-Martini, digital, consolidation, Foxy Bingo, Cashcade, Rockstar, Volvo Cars, Arnold Worldwide, Geely, Havas Worldwide, pitches, incumbent, SapientNitro, EuroRSCG 4D