- Goodyear Dunlop Tyres has hired the Omnicom-owned digital marketing agency Critical Mass to handle its social media community management, strategy and creative across EMEA.
- Nando's, the Portuguese-themed restaurant chain, has appointed 101 to a global brand consultancy brief.
- The Village Communications and The Red Brick Road have been appointed to launch Talent Backer, a website that will use crowd-funding to help people with a "talent" to finance their pursuits.
- BBDO nabs NYC Marathon duties.
- Horizon picks up more Honda dealer work.
Tags: Goodyear Dunlop Tyres, Omnicom Group, ritical Mass, social media, Nando's, 101, The Village Communications, The Red Brick Road, Talent Backer, NYC Marathon, ING New York City Marathon, BBDO NY, Horizon Media, Honda Motor Corp., Valley Honda Dealer Association