- IBM and Ogilvy France win outdoor Grand Prix.
- Philippines wins first Grand Prix at Cannes in Mobile category.
- Dutch Funeral-Insurance company Dela snares top Media Lion at Cannes.
- Barbarian Group wins inaugural Innovation Lions Grand Prix for its Cinder coding platform.
- Heineken has picked up the Grand Prix in this year's Creative Effectiveness Lions for its international campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
- 'Dumb Ways to Die' big winner at Cannes ad festival.
- Brazilian football club's donor drive wins top prize matching emotion to effectiveness.
Tags: grand prix, IBM, Ogilvy France, outdoor, Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, DDB Manila, Omnicom Group, Philippines, TXTBKS, Dela, Ogilvy & Mather, O&M Amsterdam, Barbarian Group, innovation, media, mobile, Cinder, DM9 Jayme Syfu, Heineken, Creative EffectivenessWieden & Kennedy, Wieden + Kennedy, W&K, W+K Amsterdam, Metro Trains, McCann Melbourne, PR, direct, promo & activation, Ogilvy Sao Paulo, Sport Club Recife