- Creature has been tasked with rejuvenating the Tetley tea brand after winning its creative account.
- The Body Shop, the L'Oréal-owned ethical beauty retailer, has awarded its social media account to Cake.
- The Money Advice Service has named Inferno as its creative shop, the first advertising appointment since the Government selected ten agencies for its new roster.
- FitFlop selects Barracuda Digital for online search positioning.
- Possible gets more Microsoft work.
Tags: Creature, Tetley, Cake, The Body Shop, social media, L'Oréal, The Money Advice Service, MAS, Inferno, the Government, FitFlop, Barracuda Digital, Possible Worldwide, Microsoft, Surface, WPP, R/GA
Category: Account Moves