- Doner awarded Golfsmith AOR.
- PHD wins global media planning for Johnnie Walker Blue after a competitive pitch.
- Mattel, the toymaker, has split with Ogilvy & Mather after half a century and has handed its European ad account to Lola.
- Camelot, the operator of the National Lottery, has awarded Lida a new brief to improve the way it communicates with people who play its lottery and scratch-card games.
- Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
- Hasbro consolidates most of its global media with OMD.
- Goodstuff Communications has been awarded the media planning and buying account for the malt loaf brand Soreen.
- Morrisons has hired Tribal Worldwide, London as its digital agency of record, ahead of the launch of its first e-commerce service next year.
- Creature London has deepened its relationship with Silver Spoon, picking up work for Crusha.
Tags: Doner, Golfsmith International, MDC Partners, Golf Town, reviews, incumbent, Greatest Common Factory, GCF, PHD, Diageo, Johnnie Walker Blue, pitches, Mattel, O&M, Ogilvy & Mather, Lola, Camelot, Lida, the National Lottery, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, AMV BBDO, Havas Media and OMD UK, Droga5 Europe, Radox, WCRS, Hasbro, OMD, Omnicom, MediaCom, WPP, GroupM, Interpublic Group of Cos., Initiative, Goodstuff Communications, Soreen, the7stars, digital, Morrisons, Tribal Worldwide, LondonDLKW Lowe, MEC, FutureBrand, Creature London, Silver Spoon, Crusha, The Gate Worldwide
Category: Account Moves