- SCA Hygiene has retained OMD for its AUD 12 million Australasia account following a local competitive pitch in Australia.
- adidas Indonesia has appointed VML Qais as its digital agency of record.
- Carat Manchester has been awarded a portion of the UK Pizza Hut business, taking the media planning and buying account for its restaurants from incumbent Starcom MediaVest Group.
- The Hong Kong Beer Co. named Cultivator Advertising & Design, Denver, as its agency of record, its first under new ownership that took charge last year. The agency was awarded the work without a review. Devin Kimble, co-owner and director of Hong Kong Beer Co., managed the selection process. New work will launch in the second quarter of 2014 and include a company-wide rebranding, with new packaging for the company's Dragon's Back Pale Ale, flagship Hong Kong Beer Amber Pale Ale, and for three new brews launching this month.
- Remington hired Brushfire as agency of record to launch its revamped men's shaving and grooming line and increase brand awareness for the Remington Men's brand. Brushfire is the first agency to work on the Remington Men's brand in more than five years. The agency will handle advertising, marketing, public relations, digital, cause-related, and social media services.
Tags: SCA Hygiene, OMD Melbourne, Libra, Tena, Handee, Deeko, Sorbent, digital, agency of record, AOR, adidas Indonesia, VML Qais, WPP Group, SMG, Starcom MediaVest Group, Carat Manchester, Dentsu, The Hong Kong Beer Co., Cultivator Advertising & Design, Remington, Brushfire
Category: Account Moves