- Vodafone has awarded its estimated £600 million global million media planning and buying account to Group M's 'Team Red Media' unit, with the UK account being run through MEC.
- Apparel company Timberland has tapped MDC Partners’ Assembly to handle media duties after a review.
- Marks & Spencer has consolidated its £60 million media planning and buying account into Group M's Mindshare, after a review process involving incumbents Walker Media and Profero.
- SS+K has added fairlife, a health and wellness company, to its client roster. Chicago-based fairlife produces milk and milk products using a patented cold filtration process that enhances the nutritional value of milk. SS+K will develop campaigns for fairlife milk and its real milk-based, high protein drink, Core Power. Work will include branding, digital, social media and outdoor elements. The fairlife milk campaign will launch in the fall and Core Power's marketing campaign, will launch in May, highlighting the brand's selection as the official protein drink of the FIFA 2014 World Cup.
- Regal Boats named Myjive as its digital agency of record. The agency previously worked for Regal Boats, manufacturer of bowriders, express cruisers and sport coupe yachts, on a project basis. Regal Boats spent $557,000 on measured media in 2013, up from $489,000 spent in 2012.
Tags: Vodafone, MEC, GroupM, WPP Group, Team Red Media, OMD, Denstu Aegis Network, pitches, media, MDC Media Partners, Assembly, Timberland, review, TargetCast.RJ Palmer, IPG, Mullen, Mediahub, Interpublic Group of Cos., VF Corp, SS+K, fairlife, Core Power, digital, agency of record, Regal Boats, Myjive, M&S, Marks & Spencer, Mindshare, Profero, Walker Media