- Chanel invites media shops to pitch account worth over $100 million.
- Nando's, the restaurant chain, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising.
- Courvoisier, the cognac brand owned by Beam, is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
- RAC, the breakdown service, has met with media agencies ahead of a possible pitch for its £10 million planning and buying duties, currently handled by ZenithOptimedia.
- Philips, the electronics giant, has kicked off a review of its CRM account across its Consumer Lifestyle division.
- Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
Tags: Nando's, reviews, pitches, Courvoisier, Jim Beam Brands Co., RAC, ZenithOptimedia, Philips, Consumer Lifestyle, Westons, Chanel, WPP, MEC