- Halfords, the cycling and car accessories retailer, has appointed Mother to handle its £12m advertising account.
- And1 named Catch New York as its agency of record. Catch’s duties include all branding, marketing and media strategy, advertising, creative, digital, mobile, media planning and buying as well as the development of a long-term marketing growth plan for the basketball company.
- The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation selected The Martin Agency as its agency of record. This will be Martin’s second time serving as AOR for the city.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America has selected CP+B as its agency of record. CP+B will lead all national brand initiatives for the organization pro bono out of its Los Angeles office.
- Haggar Clothing Co. selected The Marketing Zen Group to lead the social media initiatives for its Haggar and LK Life Khaki brands.
- Dolphin Mall, a retail value shopping center in Miami, named MGSCOMM as its creative and media agency of record. MGSCOMM will develop multilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese) communications campaigns that reach local, national and international audiences.
Tags: Halfords, Mother, And1, Catch New York, The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, The Martin Agency, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, CP+B, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, CP&B, Haggar Clothing Co., The Marketing Zen Group, LK Life Khaki, Dolphin Mall, MGSCOMM
Category: Account Moves