February 20, 2013
- Carlsberg is understood to have appointed Santo Advertising to handle its global ad account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/15vr90z
- VCCP has won the £15m pan-European consolidated advertising account for the car rental firm Avis Budget Group following a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WWXXfU
- Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Yaui0m
- Arnold lands Del Monte's milk-bone brand.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11VkgGV
- Lionsgate hires Mindshare to handle media.
- Zipcar taps Campbell Ewald, hires new CMO.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13fROKN