March 5, 2013
- Goodby names Kalle Hellzén new Digital Chief.
Read more: http://bit.ly/YD8ubO
- Publicis Seattle promoted Scott Foreman to CEO.
- Marcus Fischer has been appointed president of Carmichael Lynch. Doug Spong, who had held the role, remains with the agency as a managing partner and president of its public relations division, Carmichael Lynch Spong.
- Advertising agency Mistress has co-founded Neato, a collegiate marketing company. Michael Poznansky, former national marketing manger at Red Bull, will head Neato.
- Iris Worldwide named Andre Galan vice president, group account director to lead the agency’s Barclaycard business.
- Boris Nihom was named head of strategy at THEY.
- Kelliher Samets Volk made David Coats a partner.
- Wade Devers was promoted to executive creative director of Arnold Worldwide in Boston.
- Duncan/Channon named Michael Lemme as its fourth partner.
- DDB Chicago named David Chriswick senior vice president, group strategy director on the Mars Wrigley business.
- Mike May joined Huge as director of business strategy.