April 2, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/YYL7ek
- Essence digital agency has hired brand-side marketer Minal Saigal, a former head of special projects at Google, to lead its EMEA operations as managing director.
- Colle+McVoy hired Tim Letscher as director of digital strategy and analytics.
- Elizabeth Shanklin joined SapientNitro as vice president, client services, managing client services for the agency’s West region.
- Camp + King has named Anne Saulnier director of operations.
- Havas Worldwide named Laura Maness its U.S. chief growth officer.
- The Martin Agency promoted Janet White to chief financial officer, effective July 1.
- BBH New York promoted Julian Cole to communications planning department head.
- Wunderman promoted Julie Rezek to managing director of its Seattle office.
- iCrossing promoted Amanda Peters to head of social media for its U.S. operations.
- 360i hired Jon Krevolin as group creative director.