- Dentsu's Aegis Media has landed its first global win in the form of the £20m media planning and buying duties for British luxury fashion brand Burberry.
- Freixenet, the UK's best-selling sparkling wine brand, has appointed Fold7 to handle its UK advertising account.
- Russian Standard Vodka has appointed Collective London to handle its global digital account.
- Arena Media has picked up the media business for beauty and skin graft specialists Nanoblur.
- The English National Opera (ENO) has appointed the independent media agency Total Media ahead a "radical" marketing campaign to attract new audiences.
- Whiskas and Fosters to work with new marketing communications agency Incahoots.
- 22seven appoints Radar to drive brand roll-out.
Tags: Aegis Media, Dentsu Worldwide, Burbery, Fold7, Freixenet, Collective London, Russian Standard Vodka, Nanoblur, Arena Media, Total Media, The English National Opera, ENO, Incahoots, Whiskas, Fosters, The Big Kick, 22seven, Radar
Category: Account Moves