May 29, 2013
- Staples leaves McCann after 9 years.
- McCann has been picked by Harrods to work on its brand campaign launch, among other projects, following a competitive pitch.
- Premier Foods has appointed 101 to work as agency of record on the Cadbury Mini Rolls account.
- WaterAid, the development charity that promotes safe access to water, has appointed Now to handle its fundraising and brand communications.
- DDB 'disappointed' in Tourism Australia loss, two agencies take over.
- Carat SA has been appointed to handle the media strategy and planning for global fast food giant Burger King.
- Havas Media bags Neo Milk Products.
- Lowe Lintas and Partners has been awarded the Go Air account in Mumbai.
- Campbell's Soup adds GSD&M, Taxi to agency roster.