June 3, 2013
- For Goodness Shakes, the sports recovery brand, has appointed Quiet Storm to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11dTpPv
- Sony Computer Entertainment UK has appointed Fever ahead of the launch of its PlayStation 4 games console.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10UaUpe
- Fishburn Hedges has been appointed to handle the launch of Guardian Sustainable Business in the US.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16EpJEi
- Nuffield Health, the healthcare charity, has appointed Now to handle its advertising and strategic communications.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17jsQRo
- Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has won the £2 million advertising account for Total Greek Yoghurt, after a five-way pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14plPYP
- John Ayling and Associates has been awarded the media planning and buying business for the Organic Milk Suppliers Cooperative, previously handled by PHD.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12pYxaN