July 2, 2013
- Entertainment One, the film distributor also known as eOne, has consolidated its estimated £50 million UK and Ireland media planning and buying business into ZenithOptimedia.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14KsqyO
- Huawei, the Chinese electronics company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications to its UK media account after a final pitch against Havas Media.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14nEEP0
- Carlsberg UK has appointed LBi to work on digital initiatives across its portfolio of brands.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17D9nsG
- Kenco, the coffee brand owned by Mondelez, has appointed Proximity London to manage the communications account for its Kenco Rewards programme.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1b4s4rA
- Costa Bingo has hired MWO to handle its advertising account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17QFzMy
- Publicis Chemistry has won the £8m Royal Mail Group direct marketing account, after pitching against undisclosed agencies.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16Ltp2U
- The Brooklyn Brothers has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the budget fashion retailer TK Maxx, which it claims is worth £20m.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10wNv09
- Belkin, the American technology company, has named LikeFriends as its digital agency to support its recently announced sponsorship of the male Blanco Pro Cycling Team, ahead of the Tour de France.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10wOmxE