- Hometown London has picked up an international brief to handle the advertising for the Diageo vodka brand Cîroc ahead of a marketing push.
- Ferrero has appointed The Corner to handle UK advertising for Tic Tac.
- The chemical company BASF has appointed M&C Saatchi to its international corporate advertising account.
- Tate & Lyle hires Gyro.
- Media Profile wins Sony Computer Entertainment PR account.
- TBWA\Toronto names Nguyen Managing Director.
Tags: Hometown London, Diageo, Ciroc, Tic Tac, Ferrero, The Corner, BASF, M&C Saatchi, Tate & Lyle, Gyro, Splenda, Sucralose, Edelman, Jacobs Agency, Sony Computer Entertainment, Media Profile, SCEC, PlayStation4, George Nguyen, TBWA\Toronto, managing director, MD
Category: Account Moves