December 2, 2013
Read more: http://bit.ly/1k29GBo
- Doner awarded Golfsmith AOR.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ccRrIy
- PHD wins global media planning for Johnnie Walker Blue after a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1jcvU61
- Mattel, the toymaker, has split with Ogilvy & Mather after half a century and has handed its European ad account to Lola.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eHYCbg
- Camelot, the operator of the National Lottery, has awarded Lida a new brief to improve the way it communicates with people who play its lottery and scratch-card games.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Ip6Pqm
- Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1hgJu8R
- Hasbro consolidates most of its global media with OMD.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19dC3Y8
- Goodstuff Communications has been awarded the media planning and buying account for the malt loaf brand Soreen.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1eQjrSJ
- Morrisons has hired Tribal Worldwide, London as its digital agency of record, ahead of the launch of its first e-commerce service next year.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1bEsoj3
- Creature London has deepened its relationship with Silver Spoon, picking up work for Crusha.