May 29, 2013
- Organic named Sarah Montague senior vice president, general manager, Organic San Francisco. Montague most recently worked as senior vice president, director of client services, Digitas.
- GSD&M promoted Victor Camozzi, Bryan Edwards, Bo Bradbury, Nancy Ryan, Carrie Hines, Ronnie Steck and Madhavi Reese to officers at the agency.
- Socialbakers hired James Bodha as chief financial officer.
- TBWA launched BEING China. BEING is headquartered in Paris, with additional offices New York, Los Angeles, London, Doha, Seoul, Lille, Lyon, and now Shanghai. Shel Liu joins the agency as general manager and Colin Lee is appointed group creative director, both based in Shanghai.
- Skyword hired Rob Murray as president.
- Aegis Media's iProspect, the digital performance agency, has promoted Ben Wood, its UK and EMEA leader, to president of iProspect Global.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12iIUSr
May 29, 2013
- Staples leaves McCann after 9 years.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10FJUcT
- McCann has been picked by Harrods to work on its brand campaign launch, among other projects, following a competitive pitch.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12OLQBj
- Premier Foods has appointed 101 to work as agency of record on the Cadbury Mini Rolls account.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1752Mtc
- WaterAid, the development charity that promotes safe access to water, has appointed Now to handle its fundraising and brand communications.
Read more: http://bit.ly/117MFDU
- DDB 'disappointed' in Tourism Australia loss, two agencies take over.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13W0dq6
- Carat SA has been appointed to handle the media strategy and planning for global fast food giant Burger King.
Read more: http://bit.ly/16pYQDP
- Havas Media bags Neo Milk Products.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12ekOZd
- Lowe Lintas and Partners has been awarded the Go Air account in Mumbai.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17u5R6M
- Campbell's Soup adds GSD&M, Taxi to agency roster.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13Z0Y1P
May 29, 2013
May 28, 2013
- Wieden & Kennedy London has picked up the global advertising account for the Mondelez medicated confectionery brand Halls.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10xRwl6
- The London Evening Standard has picked McCann London to promote its upcoming local TV channel, London Live.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17n1fzz
- Kameleon has been appointed by Pernod Ricard UK to handle the sponsorship and brand content account for Chivas Regal deluxe blended Scotch whisky.
Read more: http://bit.ly/19jvKES
- Arnold wins Avocados From Mexico.
Read more: http://bit.ly/10W0uFm