May 8, 2013
- Parcelforce Worldwide has appointed Proximity London to handle its CRM account, following a competitive process.
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty (BBH) and KesselsKramer have picked up the advertising account for Tele2, the European telecom company, ahead of a repositioning and relaunch of the brand across 10 European countries, excluding the UK.
- Huge wins Tempur-Pedic digital.
- HHGregg selects new agencies.
May 8, 2013
- Paddy Power has launched a wide-ranging review of its UK comms operation as it seeks to boost its voice in corporate Britain.
- Tata Global Beverages, which owns Tetley and other tea brands, is putting its creative account up for review as part of its drive to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
May 7, 2013
- McCann Erickson has won a spot on Carlsberg Group's roster after a competitive pitch.
DDB Worldwide & Tribal Worldwide Announce Participation in Creative Week 2013
May 7, 2013
New York Executives Join Three Panels in this Year’s Conference
New York, NY (May 7, 2013) DDB Worldwide, a division of Omnicom Group (NYSE), and its Tribal Worldwide division today announced its participation during Creative Week in NYC on May 6-10, 2013.
Matt Eastwood, Chief Creative Officer of DDB New York, and Kristine Bender, Executive Creative Director of WaterisLife.com, will present the Hashtag Killer campaign during “Think you have first world problems?” on Tuesday, May 7, at 1 p.m., at The Soho Stage, 82 Mercer Street. The panel will be moderated by Ann-Christine Diaz, Editor of Creativity.
Rich Guest, President of Tribal U.S., will participate in Creative Week’s “Digital Leadership Roundtable” on Wednesday, May 8, at 9 a.m., at the Microsoft Stage, 82 Mercer Street.
Tribal Worldwide’s New York office will also lead the “Turning Foodies into Feedies” panel, featuring Rich Guest, President of Tribal U.S., James Marshall, Partner at Whitehall, and Valerie Biberaj, Director of Development at The Lunchbox Fund. The session will be held on Thursday, May 9, at 9 a.m. at the Microsoft Stage, 82 Mercer Street. The panel will be moderated by Brian Morrissey, Editor in Chief of Digiday.
“We are delighted to take part in Creative Week NYC this year,” said Mark O’Brien, President of DDB North America. “The intersection of creativity and technology has become an integral part of targeted brand messaging. We look forward to contributing to the conversation— inspiring creativity and innovation at this year’s event.”
Creative Week is where advertising, design and digital media collide with the arts. The week-long event began in 2010 when The One Club, a leading nonprofit in the advertising industry, saw an opportunity to do more for the creative community drawn to New York each May for the One Club family of awards.
For additional information on Creative Week 2013, please visit: http://creativeweek.com/
About DDB Worldwide
DDB Worldwide (www.ddb.com) is one of the world’s largest and most awarded advertising and marketing networks. In 2012, DDB was named Advertising Network of the Year by Campaign, as well as Agency of the Year and Digital Agency of the Year by Strategy magazine. At the prestigious 2012 Cannes International Festival of Creativity, DDB won 82 Lions, the most ever for the network. In addition, The Gunn Report has listed DDB as one of the Top 3 Global Networks for the last 12 years. The agency’s clients include Volkswagen, Reebok, McDonald’s, Unilever, Mars, Johnson & Johnson, and Exxon Mobil, among others.
Founded in 1949, DDB is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE) and consists of more than 200 offices in over 90 countries with its flagship office in New York, NY.
About Tribal Worldwide
Tribal Worldwide (www.tribalworldwide.com), a global creative agency, draws on its expertise in digital innovation as well as its heritage of creativity and insights to craft effective marketing solutions that connect brands to people. In 2012 Tribal Worldwide was inducted into The FWA Hall of Fame and was recognized as a leading mobile marketing agency by independent research firm Forrester Research, Inc. In addition, the network’s Canadian offices were honored with Strategy magazine’s 2012 Digital Agency of the Year award, while its offices in the Asia Pacific region have been consistently named Campaign Asia’s Digital Network of the Year. Tribal Worldwide was the first digital agency to be named Global Agency Network of the Year by Advertising Age, winning that designation in 2009, and in 2005 took home Adweek’s Interactive Agency of the Year. In addition to winning top honors at the CLIO Awards, New York Festivals, Spikes Asia and The One Show, among others, Tribal was the first to win the Grand Prix in Film with an online execution at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2009.
Founded in 2000, Tribal consists of 60 offices in over 42 countries with global headquarters in New York, NY.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE-OMC) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
For further information on Omnicom and its brands, please visit www.omnicomgroup.com
+1 212 415 2186
# # #
May 7, 2013
- M&C Saatchi has appointed Antonia Harrison as international development director to coincide with the official launch of its New York office.
- CP+B announced that Brian Skahan has rejoined the agency as executive creative director. He was most recently managing director and chief technology officer at Publicis Modem.
- Finien, a consultancy specializing in naming, identity and digital design for brand launches, has opened its doors in Santa Monica, CA. Finien founder/principal Fabian Geyrhalter previously ran Geyrhalter & Company for 12 years.
- Piston promoted Tamara Bousquet to managing director, media.
- McCann Detroit promoted Mike Stocker and Robin Chrumka to executive vice president, co-executive creative directors.
- Digitas Health tapped Graham Mills as managing director of its New York office.