January 8, 2013
January 8, 2013
- Nexus/H has appointed Tom Poynter, former joint chief executive of iris London, as its group managing director.
Read more: http://bit.ly/VQN4bd
- Benett is new Havas Worldwide president.
Read more: http://bit.ly/11cFzC8
- TAXI Toronto hired Mark Tomblin as head of planning. Most recently, Tomblin was at Leo Burnett Group in London, where he held dual roles as head of planning and planning lead for Kellogg Europe and Kellogg UK.
- TAXI New York named David Jenkins as president. Jenkins was most recently chief integration officer at Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal + Partners.
- Chris Wilson, formerly a business director at JWT New York on Johnson & Johnson, overseeing such leading brands as Band-Aid, Neosporin, and Visine, has been named director of account management, senior partner at JWT Atlanta.
- Venables Bell & Partners promoted Paul Birks-Hay to managing director.
- Richards/Lerma hired Aldo Quevedo as principal and creative director.
- DDB Chicago hired Mark Hansen as executive vice president, director of account management.
January 7, 2013
- InterBev Group, the international arm of Thai drinks company ThaiBev, has handed a brief to Stir PR to raise the profile of Caorunn gin in the UK.
Read more: http://bit.ly/URqMbB
- Mondelez International, Kraft's rebranded snack business, has consolidated its UK digital roster into Elvis, Syzygy and Rehab.
Read more: http://bit.ly/WoDrzj
- McGarryBowen, Chicago, tapped for U.S. Tennis Association.
Read more: http://bit.ly/TY7OPv
- The Terri & Sandy Solution was named agency of record for the PEEPS brand.
- Barkley was named agency of record for Dairy Queen, following a four-month review. The agency will be responsible for all television creative in the U.S. and Canada. Grey previously handled the account.
- The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism awarded BFG Communications its advertising contract. The agency will develop an integrated marketing campaign to promote South Carolina as a preferred travel destination.