Cannes Lions 2013
June 18, 2013
- IBM and Ogilvy France win outdoor Grand Prix.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14h0Cle
- Philippines wins first Grand Prix at Cannes in Mobile category.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14h0C4X
- Dutch Funeral-Insurance company Dela snares top Media Lion at Cannes.
Read more: http://bit.ly/14h0zG7
- Barbarian Group wins inaugural Innovation Lions Grand Prix for its Cinder coding platform.
Read more: http://bit.ly/18Xbond
- Heineken has picked up the Grand Prix in this year's Creative Effectiveness Lions for its international campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam.
Read more: http://bit.ly/17WjtaO
- 'Dumb Ways to Die' big winner at Cannes ad festival.
Read more: http://usat.ly/11UHqe9
- Brazilian football club's donor drive wins top prize matching emotion to effectiveness.
Read more: http://bit.ly/12RiRlJ