August 20, 2012
August 16, 2012
- Aviva and other non-Olympic sponsors are running advertising in today's newspapers featuring Olympic athletes as they seek to take advantage of the end of the advertising blackout period.
Read more: http://bit.ly/Sr7iWN
August 15, 2012
- Domino's revamping stores, drops 'pizza' from logo.
Read more: http://bit.ly/QyxPAb
August 14, 2012
- Diet Coke is putting its 30th birthday at the centre of its UK marketing plans for 2013, as the brand looks to engage with its core female target audience in the aftermath of the Olympic Games.
Read more: http://bit.ly/NwT32G
- NBC has the last laugh as Olympics strike gold.
Read more: http://bit.ly/PS980P
August 13, 2012
- Google to acquire Frommer's in latest content deal.
Read more: http://bit.ly/OV1PXB